Hi Guys and Girls,
Most of you probably already know what quarterly goals are, so I won’t bother explaining. These are not SMART Goals, this is just a simple list of 15 things I want to achieve by Spring. My winter quarter is December, January, and February (naturally). My goals usually consist of personal To-Do’s and creative goals, I will be posting both here. However, my personal goals are going to be vague since I don’t need the internet knowing my personal business.
So here it goes! (Note: these are not in any particular order)
- Keep writing! Finish The Last Queen of Terrivea!
- Keep up with my blog. Get at least 3 posts a week.
- Do some art.
- Get more work days in. (day job)
- Stick with routine.
- Eat healthy.
- Get active.
- Make a budget.
- See doctor.
- Finish reading Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children.
- Finish reading The Diviners by Libba Bray.
- Start reading Harry Potter. (Please don’t hate me for not already reading HP.)
- Buy/Make Christmas presents for family.
- Work in Writing Notebook.
- Start the revision process? (dependent on goal 1.)
At the end of February I will be making a post about what I achieved and did not achieve, along with my next list of quarterly goals. This is not my first list of quarterly goals, by the way. I had quarterly goals set in the summer and for fall. I did not post them because, 1. I didn’t have much done on my blog, 2. Whenever I thought about it, it was already too late, and 3. My fall quarter sucked.
I hope everyone has a wonderful winter quarter and let me know what your goals are.
Thanks for reading,