Hey guys and girls,
Below are my 15 goals I want to achieve by the end of May. I know it’s already so late into March, but I hope even with that time gone I can still get at least half of these goals achieved.
- Write at least 3 blogs a week.
- Get active.
- See doctor for check-up.
- Stick with budget.
- Finish reading Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children and The Diviners.
- Start reading Harry Potter.
- Finish second draft of The Last Queen of Terrivea.
- Prepare and post an excerpt of LQoT on blog/website.
- Do some poetry.
- Have at least basic outlines for future novels.
- Find a summer job, hopefully one I’ll enjoy.
- Reduce expenses!
- Work harder in marketing. Get a twitter going. Do more on Tumblr. And so on…
- Take some SkillShare courses.
- Make a schedule.
With all the things I want to achieve I need to do number 15 first. I need to try harder, especially when life becomes crazy. I cannot keep crumbling when life hits me. I want to improve.
Thanks for reading,
Sorry for the wait. It would seem that the Ides of March have brought with it some crazy times for me. As promised here are the results of my Winter Quarter. So lets jump right into it!
- Keep Writing! Finish The Last Queen of Terrivea! Achieved! Got first draft done!
- Keep up with my blog. Get at least 3 posts a week. Failed. But I will work on it!
- Do some art. Achieved!
- Get more work days in (day job). Failed.
- Stick with routine. Mostly achieved, except for blog.
- Eat healthy. Achieved!
- Get active. Failed, but starting next week I will be starting!
- Make budget. Achieved, now just have to follow it!
- See doctor. Failed.
- Finish reading Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children. Failed, but so close.
- Finish reading The Diviners. Failed.
- Start reading Harry Potter. Failed.
- Buy/Make Christmas presents for family. Achieved!
- Work in writing notebook. Achieved!
- Start the revision process for LQoT. Achieved!
I achieved 7.5/15 of my quarterly goals. Meaning I achieved half of my goals, which is barely a pass in my books. All of my fails will be transferred to my Spring Quarterly Goals and hopefully I won’t fail them twice.
Thank you for reading,
Hey guys and girls,
Sorry, again, for the wait. Revisions and life has gotten a bit crazy.
Revisions have taken a turn and I’ve planned to go through make the BIG changes I need to do before I do a major rewrite. Yes, I’m going to do a rewrite. It’s a daunting task, but I know that it is going to make my manuscript a hella lot better.
As for life. Well I’ve been busy with family fun and family crisis. I’ve also been busy with work and attending practice for a musical I have a (minor) role in. February has been an insane month for me, so don’t expect many of my quarterly goals to be acheived.
Speaking of which. My next post will be the results of my Winter Quarterly Goals. I won’t post my Spring goals until a little later when I get time to really figure what I need done. I need to reflect on my completed quarter before I start the goals for a new one.
Thank you for reading and for your patience,