Hey there, to accompany the results of my spring quarter I am posting my goals for the summer (June, July, and August). There will be a lot of repeats from the spring quarter.
- MAKE A SCHEDULE!
- Go for check up.
- Read some books.
- Write some poetry.
- Finish second draft of The Last Queen of Terrivea.
- Prepare and Post excerpt of LQoT.
- Make basic outlines for future novels.
- Write 3 blogs per week.
- Do some art.
- Research how to improve marketing.
- Improve marketing.
- Prep for LQoT rewrite.
- Budget for summer.
- Don’t over stress.
- Have some fun while you’re at it.
Numbers 14 and 15 seem like cop-outs, but these are things I need to remind myself of often. I easily can get stressed out and overwhelmed, it’s just how I am, so 14 and 15 are very important reminders for myself. I am hoping to complete at least half of these goals by the end of summer.
Thanks for reading,