It’s been almost two weeks since September started and so it’s about time I get this done. I will be counting half marks for some of these since I did get a least half of the goal completed.
- Make a schedule. Completed, but fell apart after my grandma’s death. .5
- Go for check up. Failed. 0
- Read some books. I’ve start a couple of books, but haven’t finished them. 0
- Write some poetry. Failed. 0
- Finish second draft of novel. Sort of completed.
- Prepare and post excerpt from novel. Completed. 1
- Make basic outline for future novels. Did not get to it. 0
- Write three blogs per week. Started strong then fell apart. .5
- Do some art. Completed! 1
- Research how to improve marketing. Completed. 1
- Improve marketing. Completed, for the most part. Just need consistency. .5
- Prep for LQoT rewrite. Half way. .5
- Budget for summer. Failed. 0
- Don’t over stress. Completed. 1
- Have some fun. Completed. 1
So here are the results: 7/15
I did not accomplish half or more than half the goals. I was just shy of halfway. It is what it is and I just need to try harder this next quarter.
Thanks for reading,
– Lalia LaRose