- Write 1 blog post per week. (Every Sunday)
- Read at least 1 book!
- Polish the outline for The Last Queen of Terrivea.
- Continue the rewrite.
- Research marketing techniques.
- Improve marketing, especially on social media.
- Engage with target audience and writers on social media.
- Create a solid foundation for an author platform.
- See a OB-GYN about PCOS.
- Make some artwork.
- Get some work via casual list. (At least 2-3 times a week.)
- Nail characterization for LQoT.
- Create solid world building for LQoT.
- Write some poetry.
- Create a list of blog post ideas and pre-write them.
For this quarter (and hopefully going into the future) I want to complete ten of the fifteen goals. Also, as you can see, I have reduced my blog post count per week. This way I can hopefully stay consistent and on track. This all is a part of improving my marketing so I can grow a genuine fan base for my author platform.
Thank you for reading!
– Lalia LaRose