This spring I made the decision to put everything aside to focus on my mental health. Spring has always been rough for me since it’s when my depression and anxiety like to flare up. However, on top of that I had to deal with the one-year anniversary of my sister’s suicide. I am hoping that next spring won’t be so hard. I’m also hoping that next spring I won’t need to take a hiatus.
With that out of the way let’s get into my Summer Quarterly Goals!
- Engage on social media
- Read book(s)
- Make summer budget
- Stick to budget
- Post in blog every Sunday
- Write at least 5000 words a week
- Make some art
- Solidify WIP world building
- Nail WIP characterization
- Complete ‘The World Building Blog Series’
- Be 2 blog posts ahead of schedule
- Find a new job position for Fall
- Solidify marketing plan
- Keep researching how to grow author platform
- Finish second draft of WIP *
* More of a challenge than a goal. We will see at the end of August if I rose to the challenge.
Thank you for reading,
– Lalia LaRose